Monday, February 28, 2011

30 Days of Lists

Scrolling through blogs last week, I stumbled upon Pamplemousse1983's post about 30 Days of Lists. I'm a perpetual list-maker and a fan of blog-based projects, so I was hooked.

Of course, despite my excitement, I forgot when it started until today...and it starts tomorrow. So after work, dinner, and reading, I had to whip up some type of book/journal to contain my lists. Luckily, in addition to being a list-maker, I'm a craft-project-ingredient hoarder.


List journal ingredients


I finally made use of some scrapbook paper scraps and some reused/recovered paper (including manila envelopes and desk calendar pages).


List journal cover


And the fun foam sticker letters I got for my birthday.


List journal expanded


I'm excited about this format since I can easily add in list pages made from random paper on the go. Check out 30 Days of Lists and let me know if you participate!

No comments:

Post a Comment