We went to the grand re-opening of our local Sam Flax this weekend. We bought some goodies, entered a drawing, and got a free cupcake from the Yum Yum Cupcake Truck. And then we found out yesterday that the fun wasn't over yet - Brian won a prize!
I honestly entered us both in the drawing without having a clue what the prizes were, so it was a complete mystery until we went to the store this evening. He hit the motherlode! (And lucky for me, most of it is much more my style than his - see, I did win!)
- re-useable shopping bag
- two Knock Knock self-inking stamps (TMI & Right/Wrong)
- Knock Knock Vs. journal
- Knock Knock Self Therapy pad (not pictured)
- Fred Flare Trashed sticky notes
- Random Crap metal cigar box
- Moleskine weekly diary/notebook
- Brew Jeans koozie
- Jacquard tie dye kit
- TokyoMilk French Kiss
- TokyoMilk Cherry Bomb candle
- floral hammer/screwdrivers
As you can see, Oops obviously thought she was much more worthy of pictures and attention than our prize stash.
Well, she is pretty cute.