Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy Welcome Home

It's nice to come home to several happy, bright-colored surprises after a long day of work!

Today, my flowers greeted me as I pulled in the driveway. This is quite the surprise for this girl with a black thumb, as these are a transplant from a friend that I've kept alive for years!


Flowers!


And when I got inside, there was happy mail waiting for me! I received the goodies I won from Amy Is The Party!


Goodies From Amy Is The Party


Thanks, Amy! I love everything...and it will all make other long days at work much cheerier.

(PS. In case you haven't noticed, I've done quite a bit of remodeling on my blog. It's still a work in progress, so stay tuned!)

1 comment:

Consider my dear said...

Congrats on the win! I bought that two bird circle necklace. Its my favorite. I wish i won. lol

Post a Comment