Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Pre-Wedding

Since yesterday was our first monthiversary, I thought it was about time to post some more about the wedding.

There are far too many pictures to post at once, so I'm thinking some type of chronology is in order. We had a teeny wedding with about two dozen guests at Big Cat Rescue in Tampa. Lucky for me, my new aunt & uncle-in-law are professional photographers. Between their amazing pictures and our growing collection of toy cameras, it was quite the well photographed event!

Putting my bouquet together with my mom and Abby.

Abby making some doofy face amidst our getting-ready mess.

Brian's mom tying his tie.

I married this guy!

(Photos by Mark Suban)


The wedding, reception, and post-wedding mini-moon to come!




No comments:

Post a Comment