Saturday, July 24, 2010

RVA Summer Camp Bracelets

Last night, we continued playing catch-up with Red Velvet Art Summer Camp projects. I made two bracelets, and then came home and made a third with leftover yarn. I see another one in my future...

Summer Camp Tie Cuff Bracelet
This bracelet was made with an old tie from Erin's grandfather. We also made use of the snap machine she bought on clearance.

Summer Camp Friendship Bracelet
An old-fashioned friendship bracelet made with yarn instead of embroidery floss. I hadn't made one of these bad boys in 15 years, but it's apparently like riding a bicycle. I'm basically a professional now.

2 comments:

christen. said...

wow. these totally take me back to my grade school days! fun stuff! :D

pulpislove.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I made mine a pin cushion!! I have taken pictures and i will post my wee twist! I really like your tie cuff!

Post a Comment