Friday, July 9, 2010

Last Friday

Forgive me that my time line is all over the place, but here are pictures of our last Friday, post-proposal.


After the aquarium, Brian surprised me and took me to lunch at a raw vegan restaurant in St. Petersburg, Leafy Greens Cafe. It was super tasty. The picture is of my lunch, Thai Curry Soup and the Real Deal sandwich. 

After that, we went to this amazing miniature golf place that we saw on the way in - Polynesian Putter. It was pretty run down, and the cashier was combined with the "office" of a cheap motel...so it was the best.






I really liked this headless pelican.



Brian really liked this tiki.



This giant snake is what originally got my attention.



After that we hung out on the pier of the inn. That place is so pretty. I can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment