Friday, July 16, 2010

30 Day Journal Challenge + RVA Summer Camp Catch-Up

Clearly, I've not been doing a great job in sharing the last half of my 30 Day Journal Challenge or crafts from Summer Camp. I finished all but the last few journal challenge pages on time. We're well behind schedule on Summer Camp, but that just means it will last us through the long, hot, FL summer.
I forgot to take pictures of my friend's finished project, but here is my second project from Summer Camp:

Summer Camp Project Two


I won't make you all look at 18 or so pages of the journal challenge all at once. I've put a few of my favorites below. The rest can be found on my Flickr page.



30 Day Journal Challenge - 11

30 Day Journal Challenge - 15

30 Day Journal Challenge - 17

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i love these!! man i need to shoot my 30 day journal challenge and DO more summer camp things! im a bit bummed theres not more of a close community happening at camp... but still.. its fun to make things and i love your wall art lots :)

Anonymous said...

D'aww, I love the first image to bits :)

Sarah said...

Yay someone else who also writes their own comics! I'm finally not the only one.

Post a Comment