Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Thousands of words...

Yowsa, it's been a long week! As I mentioned in my last email, I had my wisdom teeth extracted last Tuesday. In addition to the usual fun of such an event, I have some as-yet-to-be-diagnosed complication that's resulted in the front right corner of my mouth being numb & pins-and-needles-y for a week. I basically talk for a living, so I've missed three days of work. And I can't chew, so I've been living on a diet of soup, yogurt, applesauce, instant mashed potatoes, and kombucha. Oh, and I can barely move my mouth, so I look like I got botox (see below). And I sound like I have "marbles and cotton balls" in my mouth when I talk. Like I said, It's been a long week.

So, I've decided to combine my lack of coherent speech with the idea that a picture is worth a thousand words, resulting in the plunge of a 365 picture project. From my calculations, this will save my broken mouth 365,000 words.

I'm posting all of my pictures to my Tumblr in case you're interested.

(Monday's picture - me trying to smile.)

(I can promise you many pictures of cats!)

1 comment:

Lori said...

Oh man I hope you feel better soon. Wisoms are serious business and I hate even thinking of the time I took mines out!

I'm a new follower :
http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment