Sunday, January 16, 2011

Movement

Aside from not being able to eat real food, part of the trouble with my nerve damage has been that I haven't been able to move my face a lot. Hence, the swollen, botox-looking "smile" in the picture below, taken on January 3.



But thanks to a very, very kind coworker, I got an hour of physical therapy on Friday, and a list of things to keep working on. Just that one hour on Friday made a world of difference:



Did you know that your jaw is supposed to move in six different ways? Well, it is, and mine does again now! I'm still numb. I still can't chew. But I have my face back! 


Oh, and I'm a little slow, but I just discovered the magic of Bloglovin. I highly recommend it. Follow my blog with bloglovin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

6 different ways? You better believe i just tried to find them all, hehehe.

Post a Comment