Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What I Learned Today...


I used Windows 7 for the first time today. I won't get into my issues with it, but I do want to share something I really like about it: the desktop themes! I have no problem admitting I'm nerdy enough to enjoy having my desktop background change on its own. However, to me, the best part of some of the art used in the pre-installed themes. My absolute favorite is this one:



The handsome cupcake fellow in the bottom right corner is one of the best things I've ever seen. I had no clue who the artist was, but set out on a mission to figure it out. After a lot of Googling, I realized the artist's name was wear it should be: attached to the file. Kat Leuizinger. Unfortunately, I can't find much of her work anywhere (except zipper pulls and a non-functional website). I want more!

No comments:

Post a Comment