Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Lunch This Week!

I'm on lunch and just ate some of this, so I thought I would share. I made a huge batch of pasta salad last night, inspired by a recipe from my aunt from years & years ago. I only vaguely remember what she included, but I know it was yummy and featured broccoli, pepperoni, mozzarella, and obviously, pasta.

So, mine:
8oz (or so) rotini, cooked until al dente, drained, rinsed under cold water
Fresh broccoli florets (I used a huge stalk)
Grape tomatoes, chopped in half (about 2/3 package)
Mozzarella, cubed (about 1/2 a block)
Lightlife Smart Deli "pepperoni" (about 1/2 a box)
Asiago Balsamic vinaigrette (any Italian style dressing would do), to taste

Mix. Enjoy! It's super-simple, but I never would've thought of mixing those ingredients on my own, so I thought I would share.

1 comment:

Kelly @ Much To Do With Nothing said...

Oh that looks good! Is it veggie pepperoni? I do the same thing. Make a huge pasta salad and eat it all week. So good.
Kelly

Post a Comment