Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Crochet machine!

No, I didn't buy some kind of crazy crochet machine....I am a crochet machine!


I made a hat! 



I found the pattern on Ravelry, and started working on it this weekend. This won't be the first (or last) time I've made this terrible joke - but I'm hooked on crochet!

And, conveniently, my new hat matches the dress I was wearing today.



I didn't plan it this way, but I guess finishing a hat a couple of hours before the start of fall was a good idea! Happy fall, everyone!

2 comments:

Siobhan said...

what a lovely hat! What use is crochet if we can't get the odd pun out of it here and there? I might have a go at making this hat at the weekend, thanks for the link :)

Unknown said...

this looks great!! im still on a blanket.. its taking bloody ages!! Im totally making a hat this winter.. possibly with chunky wool :)

Post a Comment